If you are interested in working with me, please get in touch via email: email@example.com.
The more details you can provide, the better. However, be sure to include:
- Your name, so I can say hello the right way!
- What you need help with. If your manuscript’s already been copyedited, let me know you’re just in the market for a proofread.
- A short sample of your writing. 500 to 1500 words should do. If your project is a good fit for me, I’ll edit the sample free-of-charge so you can determine if I’m a good fit for you.
- The word count of your manuscript. After the sample edit, I tend to offer a price quote, so knowing this helps a lot in getting you the info you need as quickly as possible.
- Your expected deadlines. This helps determine if your project requires a rush rate.
- That’s it! We’ll go from there. Anything else you include is appreciated.
I look forward to hearing from you. It never hurts to reach out and see if I can help.