If you are interested in working with me, here’s the next step.
Take my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, send me an email through your preferred client. The more details you can provide, the better. However, be sure to include:
- Your name, so I can say hello!
- What you need help with. For example, if you need me to copyedit your business’s blog posts, tell me exactly that!
- A short sample of your writing. 500-1500 words should do. If your project is a good fit for me, I’ll edit the sample free-of-charge so you can determine if I’m a good fit for you.
- Your expected deadlines. This helps determine if your project requires a rush rate.
- That’s it! We’ll go from there. Anything else you include is gravy.
I look forward to hearing from you. It never hurts to reach out and see if I can help.